A few of us got together for our friend, Machel's birthday. It was nice to visit and catch up with one another. Sister Marjorie Hinckley said, "It is a sociological fact that women need women. We need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other. These friendships are a necessary source of sustenance." I agree and give gratitude for friends!
Mother I am glad you could spend some time with the women in our ward. We really have a great ward and I know people miss having you around since you are so busy in the stake. You are loved not only by me, but others as well.
ReplyDeleteI agree about friends!! There are some things that you feel so comfortable talking to about friends, especially if they are TRUE friends. There is a difference between friend and true friend. I am glad you have such a good group of friends, like me!!:> Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!
ReplyDelete