Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BABY CREED IS ONE!

Newborn Creed

A year ago, a beautiful soul came into our family. Creed is a special baby who has had his share of ups and downs in his first short year. Of course, we all remember his RSV hospital stay which brought to light his heart defect. We are so grateful that they were able to care for this baby boy and take care of his health. He is a bucket of sunshine every time he smiles. He loves to play with the air ball toy, cars, soft balls, and his binky. Creed LOVES to eat. Hurrah! He has an infectious laugh and brings you close with those beautiful eyes. Creed gets his share of kisses from his family. He is a momma's boy and is already feeling stranger danger. Grandpa and I love time with this little boy and we loved the week he spent with us while the rest of the family went to Disneyland. Happy 1st birthday to our bright eyed and loving Creed. We love you!


Chilling in Hawaii

Playing with the toys

I love my beads

His favorite toy at grandpa and grandma's

Handsome and happy one year old

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that little man! Can't believe he is one year already! And those blue eyes!!! Can't wait to spoil him over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome little guy!! I love those eyes and his infectious smile!! Love him so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so darling! Thrilled that he is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creed is so cute

    from Colton Greg DeVries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could that boy be any more photogenic. Every picture I have of him is adorable. He is such a precious boy and I am so glad for the time I could spend with him last month.

    ReplyDelete