Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

You're my mother, I would have no other! ~Forest Houtenschil

On Mother's Day, I would love to honor and thank my own beloved mother, Charlene. I am extremely blessed to have mom's influence, example, kindness, love, guidance, beauty, humor, and goodness each and every day of my life. I can never repay my mother for her sacrifices for me and our family. Mom's positive outlook, never give up or stop trying attitude, and constant support have never wavered. I love you mom and I hope that I can be the kind of mother that you have always been to me. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


I am also grateful for the wonderful mother's of our grandchildren. They are amazingly loving, patient, caring, and dedicated mothers.
The DeVries grandsons
Emily and her busy boys (minus Creed)
The Mock granddaughter
Paisley Jane and Laurel Ann
The Wolthuis grandson
Brittney and Lincoln


HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY
It is hard to believe that Greg and Emily were married 12 years ago. Time has passed and they have created their own unique and wonderful family. We love them and feel so grateful for the happy couple they are and the fabulous family they have. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
LOOK AT THOSE BABY FACES---BEAUTIFUL!

4 comments:

  1. I am surrounded by amazing women and fabulous mothers! I am blessed to have such examples of righteous women! Love, Love, Love you all more than you will ever know! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Anniversary Emily and Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much! Happy Mother's Day and thank you for being a wonderful mom and Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Veronica!! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers day to you! I enjoyed that post and loved the Jewish proverb and feel that applies perfectly to you. You are an amazing mother and grandmother. We are lucky to have Grandma Grandma and Happy Anniversary to Em and Greg!

    ReplyDelete