Thursday, October 13, 2011

LITTLE LOVEBUG LINCOLN IS ONE!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LINCOLN! WE LOVE YOU!

This was our first visit with our little grandson after he was born. We were so thrilled to spend this time with Johnny, Britt, and Lincoln. Lincoln melted and captured our hearts. I picked a few pictures to show this little boy changing over a year. Since we don't live close to one another, I truly treasure all the times we have spent with one another.

Our first visit comes to an end

Our second visit for Lincoln's blessing

Lincoln's blessing day

The Wolthuis clan that flew to Portland for the blessing

Merry Christmas adorable Lincoln

We LOVED our time babysitting Lincoln while his daddy and mommy were on a cruise.

Grandpa and Lincoln hung out together while daddy and mommy were gone

So grown up:)

Lincoln is such a happy, lovable, handsome, sweet, fun little boy. We love this little grandson! We wish we could be with you on your birthday. We will celebrate when you visit in a week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LOVE ALWAYS!

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe he's one! Time flies! He is a Johnny Jr. Look just like his daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, he is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so out of date with your blog. Loved the updates on the boys birthdays. Boy do I have cute nephews! Love you!

    ReplyDelete