Thursday, November 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR MOMMY MEGAN

Megan at 1 1/2 months old

One of the greatest gifts we have ever received was the arrival of our first child, Megan. She has given us the gifts of love, caring, laughter, support and help, and a righteous example for us and her younger siblings. Megan seemed to be born with brilliance in beauty, spirit, and knowledge. We love you Megan and are thankful that we have you living back in Utah. Happy Birthday to our beautiful daughter!

Megan knew she wanted to be a doctor at a very young age. Megan with her first Doctor's Kit.


A bright and beautiful 5 year old, Meg!


Megan and Todd the weekend they both graduated from their residencies in Los Angeles

Dr. Megan in her white coat

Soon to be Mommy Megan!

So sorry that Megan had to spend her birthday alone in Boston. We love you Megan!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Megan! That is so exciting that she is going to be a mommy soon. I am so excited for her. She has a great mom that taught her exactly what to do! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....your words are too kind! Love the pictures! Steph is absolutely correct in that I have the best example of a mother...I pray I can be even half the mother that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Megan. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the best family and Megan is such a great sister and person. I can't wait to see her as a mommy and all her successes with her family and work. Happy Birthday Meg, love ya!

    ReplyDelete