Monday, January 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME HUBBY


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, John. I love this man and I am so grateful for our many years together. He continues to delight, enlighten, and brighten my every day. John is such a brilliant man and I am amazed at his broad knowledge of so many things in this world and especially the gospel. John has such a tender heart when it comes to church history and all of those people he has come to know through his reading and study. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir can bring the tears to his eyes in a matter of seconds with their amazing songs. John's greatest happiness is definitely his family. He loves being dad and grandpa. Nothing brings a smile to his face faster than seeing his family and hearing how each of their days have gone. He becomes a little bit of each of them. Happy birthday to John. I love you and appreciate each moment I am with you.

A track star

Always fun to be around

Who is that masked man?

Hanging loose with the family

John's smile still melts my heart

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE TRUE LOVE!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dad! It was so fun to spend the weekend with you. I wish you another year of health and happiness. Love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daddy! We are so blessed to have him! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Daddio! We miss and love you. Hope you are feeling better and know despite not talking to you, you were in out thoughts and hearts. You are such a devoted and loving husband and father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he had a great birthday! I hope he is feeling better! He is such a good dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of the kids when they are little-so cute!!

    ReplyDelete