Friday, January 7, 2011

PRINCESS PAISLEY PIROUETTES TO TWO


Two years ago today, our little granddaughter, Paisley Jane, came into the world. Laurel was so kind to invite me, her dad, her sisters, Emily and Jocelyn, and her dear mother-in-law, Leslie, and of course daddy Brady in the delivery room. We were all so excited when Paisley Jane was born.

Paisley has been a delight her entire life. She is full of personality, always smiling, curious, brilliant, loving, beautiful, and understands things far above her two years. Paisley loves baby dolls, puzzles, singing songs, Barney, mac and cheese, makeup, building towers, coloring and writing on her white board. Her curly hair, blue-green eyes, and wide smile add to the beauty she has within.

We love you Paisley and hope you have a wonderful birthday. We are glad we could celebrate at Chuck E Cheese with you and sing Happy Birthday to our adorable granddaughter.

Love those lips





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Paisley! I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it obvious I am behind on reading blogs? I love this post and was grinning the whole time I read it. So grateful for such loving grandparents and such a beautiful girl in our life! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete